2022-2023 Westwood PTO Officers
- Co-President - TBD
- Co-President - TBD
- Secretary - Jessica Hanlin (email@example.com)
- Treasurer - Lisa Washkowiak (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Guidance & Consultation (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spirit Wear Coordinator - Melissa Lenzi
- Box Tops Coordinator - Jessica Hanlin & Sarah Sarbaugh
- Yearbook Coordinator - Nicole Rosemann & Amy Wimmer
- Fundraising Coordinator - Brandi Jackson
- Dine-N-Share Coordinator - Amy Wimmer
- Art Discovery - Cindy Vanderstappen - See Lesson Links Below!
- * If you are interested in helping out with any of the above committees, please email either Co-President or Julia Wessell (email@example.com)
PTO Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Library at Westwood. This can be changed by the PTO Executive Board & if they do decide to change this, we will update this page.
All parents and teachers are welcome.
2022-2023 PTO Meeting Dates
- September 7, 2022
- October 12, 2022
- November 12, 2022
- December 7, 2022
- January 4, 2023
- February 1, 2023
- March 1, 2023
- April 5, 2023
- May 3, 2023
Meet Your Teacher & PTO Welcome Table August 13, 12:00-2:00pm Napoli's Night August Family Bingo Night Wed, Sep. 22, 6:00-7:30pm Culver's Night October Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (Fall Conferences) October 7 (11:00am) DARE Graduation (5th Grade) November McDonald's Night November Holiday Dance December Antioch Pizza Night January Teacher Appreciation Dinner (Winter Conferences) February Clasroom Bingo Day February 16 (during school) Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (Spring Conferences) Febraury 17 (4:00pm) Napoli's Night February Savers Fundraiser - Great time for Spring Cleaning! March 14-18 McDonald's Night March Fun Fair April Antioch Pizza Night April Teacher Appreciation Week May Culver's Night May End of Year Celebration May 20
Art Discovery Lessons:
External links have been included on this page to assist visitors in locating additional resources related to the material on this page. Following these links will take you to material that was not developed by District 200. District 200 is not responsible for other material or information which you might find through these external links, and does not necessarily endorse any product or service which you may find advertised there.