2020 AP Exams
The College Board has announced that AP exams will be replaced by 45-minute online exams for most courses. Online review courses and tutorials, as well as additional detailed information about the exams, schedules, security, and other related topics are all accessible via the links below. Please be sure to read the April 13 letter which was sent out to all AP students.
The D200 AP Coordinators are available to help. Do not hesitate to reach out to them with any questions or concerns.
- Woodstock High School - Tanya Thomas (email@example.com)
- Woodstock North High School - John Kohl (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Important Links for AP Students
- April 13, 2020 Letter to AP Students & Teachers
- Updates for AP students Affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Parent Webinar
(Parents who missed the AP Parent Webinar can watch it here. Simply register and it will start. Registration is free.)
- Exam Schedule
- Taking the exam
(All things exam-related)
- Exam Security
- Tips for Success on Open Note/Open Book exams