Woodstock Performing Arts Center
Woodstock Performing Arts Center (at Woodstock North High School)
The Woodstock Performing Arts Center is a District 200 asset that provides a fertile learning environment for students in the performing and technical arts. Consequently, when you rent our space you are helping to support the continuing development of our young citizens as they prepare for college.
The Woodstock Performing Arts Center was designed to serve a multitude of presentation needs. A beautiful wood crafted orchestra shell gives elegance to any formal concert. The shell is easily removed for more theatrical expressions.
As do most school districts when it comes to facility rental costs, we use a three-tiered system.
- Class A: Groups Serving D200 Students
- Class B: Groups Providing Community Service Within D200 Boundaries
- Class C: Commercial
We offer various technical packages that are designed to meet your specific needs
- Audio - Equipment and Operation
- Lighting - Design and Operation
- Stage Management
- House Management
- Box Office Management
Please see below for specific information on pricing and services.
Inside the Performing Arts Center
- 585 Seating Capacity + Special Needs
- State-of-the-Art Sound Design
- 122 Production Lighting Instruments
- Programmable Lighting Console
- Video & Graphic Front Projection
- Ample & Convenient Parking
- Stunning Formal Orchestra Shell
- Professional Technical Support
- 2 Dressing Rooms with Adjoining Make-up Room
Meetings or Events
- We provide you with flexible media capabilities allowing you to run graphic and video presentations from your laptop on stage or from the control booth.
- Our Theatrical lighting is designed to light specific areas of the stage.
- Our Orchestra shell lighting creates a bright and vibrant look for your formal concert.
- For those who bring their own dimmers or sound we offer 400 and 200 amp company switch.
- Catwalks provide easy access for lighting and rigging.
Upper Level Seating Lower Level Seating
If you are interested in using the Performing Arts Center please see the following:
For more information please contact: