Registration Log-In Links
Please use these links to access the online registration system.
Students Returning to D200 for 2020-21
Kindergarten Students &
Students New to D200 for 2020-21
IMPORTANT – please note:
If you are not able to finish your registration in one session, please be sure to save your work. In the registration system, you will see a blue circle at the upper right hand corner of the page. Click on the circle and you will see an option to “Save & Sign Out.” Be sure to click Save & Sign Out to save your work so you can return and finish in another session. When your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
There are several options available for anyone who needs assistance with the registration process.
- At School: Call or visit the main office during normal school hours. Chromebooks are available in the main office for parents to complete the process.
- At the District Office: Chromebooks are available for parents who would like assistance during normal office hours and throughout the summer.
- Website: A step-by-step video is posted below.
- By email: Email for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Registration Assistance Nights
- Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 5:00- 7:00 PM at Verda Dierzen Early Learning Center
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 5:00-7:00 PM at Creekside Middle School
(Parents are welcome at either session, regardless of where their child attends school.)
- Registration information letter mailed to parents
- Carta de información de registro enviada a los padres